Friday, June 14, 2013

Gingham, Gold and Rose Thank Yous

For a recent workshop, I wanted to design a fun, summery thank you card that could be used for a teacher appreciation card.  I found inspiration for the card on page 16 in the May/June Stampin' Success (which is a special magazine exclusively for Stampin' Up! demonstrators -- these are filled with inspiring samples and great ideas!)  Anyway, here is my CASED version of the card I saw there:


Later, I decided it would be fun to add some more of the Simply Pressed clay roses, and I've had so much fun creating them, I had plenty to choose from!  Here are some of the variations I came up with:






Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Oh, Hello; Mosaic Madness
Inks:  Baked Brown Sugar (greeting), Island Indigo and Pear Pizzazz (on mosaic stamps), Melon Mambo Ink refill (on one-flower card and at least one flower with Melon Mambo on each of the other cards), Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Primrose Petal Ink Refills (for other clay flowers)
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Brushed Gold, Whisper White Card Stock, and Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Mosaic Punch, Rhinestone Jewels


- Michelle

No comments: