Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Love Notes

The January Paper Pumpkin kit, called "Love Notes," was perfectly timed and wonderfully designed for creating some awesome Valentine's (and so sweet that it included the bonus Boutique Details buttons!!!)  In fact, I even received this beautiful Valentine's card made with the kit from one of my dear friends:


However, I didn't get my cards finished in time for Valentine's -- I've been having too much fun, taking my time and playing around with the materials to see what else I can create!  I have cut up some of the cards from the kit into smaller pieces, and mixed in materials and stamps from other kits.  And, while I haven't completely finished creating cards with the supplies from the kit, I do have quite a few to show you!  Here goes:








And, my March kit arrived last week, and I can't wait to start creating with it!  Here's a peek at the wonderful supplies that it included:



So much fun to receive a surprise kit in the mail each month!!!  If you'd like to join the fun and subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, you can find out more about it here (and new subscribers who sign up before March 31, 2014, will receive a FREE set of In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95  value-with their Welcome Kit!)  

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: