Monday, March 31, 2014

Bowled Over

Today is the final day of Sale-a-Bration 2014!!!  In honor of that, I thought I'd share something a little different -- some paper bowls I made using the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-Bration as well as some other designer papers.  The idea for these came from this pin for a paper mache confetti bowl, spotted on Pinterest.  The pin links to a blog, where I found the instructions and recipe for constructing these.

I decided to try creating bowls from some different punch shapes.  For the first two bowls, I used the Sweet Sorbet paper along with the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, Bitty Butterfly, and Elegant Butterfly punches:

 





For the next two bowls, I used Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper.  The top bowl uses just the Full Heart Punch.  The bottom bowl uses a combination of the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle and Full Heart Punches.


 


For the final bowl, I used the Pansy Punch and the Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper:





Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: