Sunday, April 20, 2014

SUper Friends Easter Tags

Happy Easter!!!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  I have a treat for you today -- some special projects by my SUper Friends (my talented team of demonstrators) and I.  At our last gathering, we decided to swap tags, and everyone made tags with either an Easter or spring theme.

For my tags, I die cut Soft Sky card stock with one of the Ovals Framelits, then embossed it with the Dots folder from Sale-a-Bration.  I die cut the roses out of Daffodil Delight Card stock using the Spiral Flower Originals Die (two sheets per rose), rolled them together, and sponged the edges with Calypso Coral.  I added a Large Rhinestone Jewel inside.  From Gold Foil Paper, I die cut a leaf using a shape from the Secret Gardens Framelits.  Then, I added a greeting on a piece of Old Olive die cut with a Banner Framelit.  The Crisp Cantaloupe twine is from Sale-a-Bration:



These egg tags were inspired by this tag, which I'd made for my last swap with Marlene. For the rose on this tag, I die cut two pieces from Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper and rolled those together.  The greeting on the Very Vanilla tag is from the Blessed Easter stamp set.



Jana created this adorable tag, which could also be used by the recipient as a sweet bookmark:


For her tag, she used the "Sending Good Thoughts . . . " from Perfect Pennants and the coordinating Banners Framelits dies, along with the Flower Shop Stamp set and coordinating Posy Punch.  The perfect finishing touch is a bit of Whisper White Organza Ribbon!


Cheryl created this clever and adorable 3D carrot tag, which can be slipped onto a bottle of wine (or sparkling apple cider, in my photos):





She used the Eggstra Spectacular stamp set.  Love that bunny!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

- Michelle

P.S.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the retiring list!!!

No comments: