Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Birthday from the Herd!

This week, demonstrators were able to preorder the new catalog and some sneak peek items (one of the many fun perks of being a demonstrator!!!), and I can't wait to get my hands on the new catalog, actually today, and some preorder items tomorrow!!!  In the meantime, I wanted to share this card with you:
 



My friend Jana let me borrow her From the Herd stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, and I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black, and had so much fun coloring it!  I mostly used the Blendabilities, but also did a bit of watercoloring for the sky.  The "Happy Birthday" (don't you love the font of it?!) is from Butterfly Basics and is stamped right onto the designer paper, which is the Best Year Ever paper (from Sale-a-Bration, but if you weren't fortunate enough to pick a pack up while it was available, a similar look could be achieved by watercoloring the lines on paper or stamping them with a fun set like Work of Art or Painted Petals).  The coordinating buttons were from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.  I used a bit of Crushed Curry Baker's twine through them, and tied a bow and glued that on to the balloon.

Here's a close up of the colored image so you can see the details better:



Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: