Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello . . .and Goodbye . . .

This afternoon I had my Retiring Stamps Farewell and New Catalog Open House.  A fun group of friends came by to see new products, create a make and take, and just enjoy some time together!  

Here is my sample for the make and take, created using probably my favorite new stamp set Sprinkles of Life (this year's set benefiting the Ronald McDonald House Charities!):

Here's a close up of my flower-topped cupcake (which also allows you to see the gorgeous new Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim).  


This card has all of the new In Colors on it (Watermelon Wonder for the largest layer on the Crumb Cake note card, flowers, lace, and new In Color Envelope Paper in the striped pattern; Tip Top Taupe for the cupcake wrapper; Mint Macaron long, thin banner and dots on cupcake, Cucumber Crush leaves on the cupcake flowers; and Delightful Dijon flower centers).  Both the envelope paper and thin Mint Macaron banner were trimmed using the new Triple Banner punch.

The sketch for the card came from Mojo Monday #399.  I had some different color combos available for the make and takes, and created one of those during the open house, so will show you that card soon.  Stay tuned!

In addition to the make and take, I also had displays of cards made with stamps in the New Catalog:


And, a display with Paper Pumpkin cards and cards featuring retiring products.


For snacks, I served a taste of the new In Colors:



The cucumber and watermelon were easy.  And, while I didn't find Mint Macarons, I did have some chocolate and vanilla:



I decided to skip the Delightful Dijon this time.  Maybe could have been a dip for the cucumbers?  But, that just seemed to be taking it a bit too far!  ;)

Retiring stamps and accessories are only available while supplies last or through June 2nd (same for Occasions Catalog items not carrying into the new catalog).  You can see what's currently still available from the retiring products here in my online store.

The new catalog starts June 2nd!  Have you seen it yet?  Please let me know if you'd like your own copy!

Thanks for visiting!
Michelle


No comments: