Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Completed Tin of Tags Project Kit

Have lots of photos for you today from a fun project I completed a little while back -- the Tin of Tags kit from the Holiday Catalog!  Here are all the tags I created with this kit, plus the cute tin to hold the tags (and still had washi tape and some other supplies to spare!):


I used the coordinating Tin of Tags stamp set to stamp the tags, and followed the kits directions with only a few variations:











These tags probably had the biggest variation from the instructions -- I squished the wooden bow elements that come in the kit into some Versamark and then used the Real Red Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder from the Holiday Catalog to emboss them a festive, glittery red!  Here's a closer up view of that:

And, here are all the tags in their cute polka dot tin:




Stampin' Up! also has a great video with instructions for this kit:


Want to make this project yourself?  You can order your kit and stamps in my online store here!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: