Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Belated World Card Making Day!!!

Hi!  Happy Monday!  Happy October!  And, Happy belated World Card Making Day!  I must confess that, although I was hoping to, I didn't get any cards done this weekend . . . so am sharing some bright and happy cards that I made a little while ago, out of bits and pieces I'd been saving!

For the first two, I took watercolor panels I'd created earlier this spring, and stamped images from Blooms and Wishes on them:



The greeting on the top card is from the August 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit, and on the bottom card is from Blooms and Wishes.  The newsprint paper is now retired, but was cut with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (which created the fun zig zag on the bottom).  The felt flowers on top are also long retired, but the centers are from the Brights Enamel Shapes, as is the heart on the bottom card.

The next two cards are created with some leftovers from my embossing folder smash experiments this spring:


I finished them off with a die cut butterfly created with the Watercolor Wings stamp set and coordinating Butterflies Thinlits dies.  Some new additions to the cards are, for the top card, the greeting from Hello Lovely, stamped on a Layering Circle Thinlet cut piece, and for the bottom card, the greeting stamped on a banner piece that was leftover after I created my Stitched with Cheer card kit (but could also be cut with the Bunch of Banners Framelits).  I also used  Brights Enamel Shapes on these!  
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't miss out on Stampin' Up!'s great deals right now!   Here are the World Card Making Day deals, available through Oct. 5th:

And, a buy 3 get 1 free deal on Designer Series Paper this month!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!





No comments: