Friday, July 28, 2017

Fabulous Friends Friday: Sweet Cards from Judy

Happy Friday!  It's been too long since my last Fabulous Friends Friday post, and I have a couple super-sweet cards from the amazingly talented Judy-Ann to share with you!

First off, this adorable easel card, created with the This Little Piggy stamp set and beautiful background designs from the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack:





And, this beauty, with the sunflower and greeting from the Eastern Beauty Bundle, and leaves, which I believe are from the Rose Garden Thinlits:


Thanks, Judy-Ann, for these beauties!  And, thank you for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

P.S.  Don't forget, it's Stampin' Up! Bonus Days this month -- for each $50 in merchandise you purchase in July, you'll get a $5 code to redeem in August!  You can see more details about this great offer here.  And, if you've ever considered joining me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, it's Christmas in July . . . you can find out what that means by clicking here or contacting me for more information!  Be sure to take advantage of these great deals before it's too late!!!

No comments: