Monday, March 4, 2019

Merry Monday: Hello Cupcake Christmas Card

Hi!  Today I have another Merry Monday post for you, and this one ties in with one of my favorite Sale-a-Bration sets, Hello Cupcake!   I received this stamp set around Christmas time, and decided to try making a Santa cupcake with it!  Here's how my card turned out:

 I ended up fussy cutting the flowers from Glimmer Paper for the "trim" and "pom-pom" on my Santa Cupcake!  This card would be a lot easier now with the just-released coordinating Call Me Cupcake Framelits dies (available for a limited time only!). The cupcake is layered on a piece of Whisper White cut with a circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, and the patterned paper and greeting are from the Santa's Workshop Memories and More.

And, here's another card I created with the Hello Cupcake set and a similar layout, but using the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper:


The stamped images on both cards were colored with Stampin' Blends.  The greeting on the Tea Room card is stamped on a piece of Whisper White die cut with one of the Stitched Labels Framelits.   The flower centers have a dab of Fine Tip Glue in the centers, with Dazzling Diamonds sprinkled on that.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: