Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Triple Time Needle and Thread Friendship Card

Hi!  I have a bright and cheery card to share with you today!  I created this card by stamping images from the Needle and Thread stamp set onto a 4" x 5.25" piece of Whisper White, and then die cutting with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.  I adhered some of the pieces with Tombo Multi and some with dimensionals -- sort of a different way to do the Triple Time Stamping Technique!


Colors used are Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green.  I  added a few of the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins for a bit of subtle sparkle.  And, I used the same colors and images to create a matching envelope for the card:  



Hope this brightened your day!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: