Monday, March 25, 2019

Paper Pumpkin 6th Birthday Party Photos and Projects

Hi again!  Also wanted to share photos with you today from yesterday's party to celebrate Paper Pumpkin turning 6 years old and the final days of Sale-a-Bration!  

What would a birthday party be without cupcakes and snacks?


Here's the kitchen table set with the first project, which was to create one of the birthday cards from this month's Paper Pumpkin kit:


Here are some photos of the card I created, which varies a bit from the kit instructions because I substituted a cake created with the Piece of Cake bundle (stamped in Poppy Parade, colored with Poppy Parade and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Markers) in place of the numbers in the kit design for this card:





I finished the inside of the card as shown in the kit instructions:


I also set up a second project in the office, which Isabella decided was her favorite, so she was trying to guard it before everyone arrived:



This project is made with the Painted Seasons stamp from Sale-a-Bration, which is a Distinktive stamp set.  This is sort of a sneak peek of next month's Paper Pumpkin kit, which we know will feature a new, exclusive-to-that-kit Distinktive stamp!  Here's the little teaser we've been given for the April kit so far:


I love the images and colors on it!!!  Can't wait to see how that translates into the projects in the kit!  Be sure to sign up before April 10th if you'd like a kit of your own!  If you are not already a subscriber, you can find more information about how to become one here.

And, here is a photo of the project I designed with Painted Seasons:



The color combination used on this is Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, and Gorgeous Grape.  The saying is from the Part of My Story stamp set, which is also a Sale-a-Bration choice, only available for a short while longer.  The greeting is cropped with the Story Label Punch, one of the Sale-a-Bration Coordination Products (and a piece punched out of the Gorgeous Grape layer and cut in half is layered under the Whisper White punched piece).  The greeting is embellished with a couple of Glitter Enamel Dots.  The ribbon was from Sale-a-Bration but is already sold out.

Here are photos of cards and other projects I had on display:




I wish I had taken photos of the lovely ladies who came making their projects, but we were having too much fun stamping and chatting -- I forgot to get my camera out for that!

Thanks so much to those who came for making it a wonderful celebration!  If you weren't able to make it, hope I will be able to stamp with you soon!  

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle



No comments: