Saturday, March 16, 2019

Tea for Two Card

Hope your Saturday is off to a great start!  Today, I have a card to share with you that I created with the Tea Together stamp set and coordinating Tea Time Framelits.  Tea is set for two on this card, and I had fun decorating my tea pot and cups by doing a bit of masking and stamping with the delicate images from the Beauty Abounds stamp set, and coloring them with Stampin' Blends (Petal Pink, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry):




The "doily" behind the tea set is created from Very Vanilla card stock cut with the Layering Ovals Framelits and embossed with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.   Behind that is a piece of the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper.  The card base is Sahara Sand.  The greeting is from the Beauty Abounds stamp set, and is on a piece of Very Vanilla cut with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits ovals.

I'm feeling like I should go make a cup of tea and do some stamping!  How about you? 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! 

- Michelle


No comments: