Monday, March 25, 2019

Merry Monday: Sweet Reindeer Tag

Hi!  Happy Monday!  Have a quick Merry Monday post for you today, and am hoping to do a bonus post shortly with photos from yesterday's Paper Pumpkin 6th Birthday Party.  So, stay tuned!

Today's project is a tag I created for some fun snacks I sent to Marlene as part of our Christmas swap.  I wanted to create something to coordinate with the packaging, and decided to go with a fun scalloped circle shaped mini-card/tag:




I cut the base and layer for the top of it with one of the scallop circles from the Layering Circle Framelits.  The stitched circle is cut with a die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, which I also repeated inside the card:



The deer is from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, and punched with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  I colored the antlers, ears and nose with Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers, respectively.  I added some Fine Tip Glue to the nose to give it added shine and dimension.  The snow behind the deer is Sparkle Glimmer Paper, die cut and then trimmed.  The trees, bow, and snowflakes are enamel shapes from the Santa's Workshop suite in the 2018 Holiday Catalog.  I used some Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle to attach the tag to the package, and embellished with die cut snowflakes cut from Sparkle Glimmer Paper

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: