Thursday, June 20, 2019

Clean and Simple Magnolia Card

Hi!  Wow!  Have been a little quiet on the blog -- the end of school year hit fast and furious, and I'm finally feeling like I'm catching up on everything and settling into summer mode!  How about you?

Today I wanted to pop in and share a card that was quick and easy to put together, thanks in large part to the Magnolia Lane Memories and More Card Pack and Magnolia Lane Specialty Cards and Envelopes (love the silver foil and coordinating envelope liners on these!), which are new products from the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  I added one of the Memories and More cards to the card front, plus one of the sticker embellishments from the pack:


I used another, larger card for the inside, along with a greeting and flower sticker from the Memories and More Pack:


For the outside of the envelope, I stamped an image from the Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set:


Then, I decided it would be much prettier if I colored the image with Watercolor Pencils:


Hope you like this idea!  If you like the products from the Magnolia Lane Suite and would like them all, be sure to click here to see the full suite bundle in my online store.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: