Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Free as a Bird Cards

Hi!  Stampin' Up!'s 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is now live, so I thought it would be fun to share a couple of cards I made with one of my favorite new sets, Free as a Bird, and the coordinating Stitched Nested Labels Dies (available together as a bundle, or even better yet, as part of the Bird Ballad Suite):


This card has a Coastal Cabana background, topped with a bit of the laser cut paper from the Occasions Catalog, now retired, but similar paper is in the new catalog here.  The lace-like die cut around the greeting is cut with one of the new Arts and Crafts Dies.   I colored the image with Watercolor Pencils and Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2.

I used another image colored the same way on my second card, again with a laser cut paper on top of the card base, this time of Crumb Cake Card Stock:



I added some fussy cut flowers and leaves to this card, which I had also colored with Watercolor Pencils.  I added Artisan Pearls in the flower centers and a bit of Old Olive Linen Thread (now discontinued, but there is Mossy Meadow Linen Thread available here) behind the colored image.

You can follow links above to see the products I used on these projects in my online store.  If you'd like to see the new catalog online, please click here

Here's a cute stop motion video Stampin Up! shared highlighting some of the great new products now available:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: