Saturday, March 18, 2023

Happy St. Patrick's Day (a little late!)

 Happy Saturday and a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day!  This has been a bit of a crazy week, including windstorms that knocked out power for a couple days, so things haven't quite gone to plan this week, and so, this post is one that I hope qualifies as better late than never!    

In my last post, I mentioned I'd been making some more cards with the Hello Irresistible Paper (part of the Online Exclusives), following some instructions I found from Rachel Tessman.  Well, I made those cards into St. Patrick's Day cards using the Lucky Clover and Friendly Gnomes stamp sets, along with the coordinating Gnomes Dies.  Here are some photos of how those cards turned out:





And, here's how I finished inside the cards:



A couple weeks back, I also did a fun challenge with my friends Jana and Judy, where we each made cards using the Lucky Clover stamp set and some of the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-Bration: 








The sentiments in Lucky Clover are perfect for St. Patrick's Day, but I suppose also good for sending luck and love and telling our friends we're so lucky to have them any time of year!  

Hope you enjoyed these cards.  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Sending Luck and Love to you!

-Michelle


No comments: