Monday, March 20, 2023

Mystery Monday Fun

 Happy Monday!  For the past couple Mondays, I have been playing along with Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Stamping, and am looking forward to crafting along with her again today (though still need to cut my papers for today, will have to do that shortly!)   I thought it would be fun to share the cards I made here, too.  

For the first card, I decided to work with some Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper, the Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set, Loose Frosted Dots (unavailable at the moment, but should be back around May 1st), and the fun cross hatch design from the Basics Embossing Folders (also unavailable at the moment, but back around May 1st): 


This was a quick and easy card to put together, and I think shows that the Hello Irresistible suite can be used to make masculine cards as well!

I used some of my designer series paper scraps to decorate the inside as well:


Then, last week, I decided to use stamps, papers, and embellishments from the Delicate Desert Suite Collection.  Here is how that card turned out:



The succulents/flower images are stamped in Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya.  The sentiment is stamped in Smoky Slate.  It seemed an appropriate greeting to use during the fun of Mystery Stamping!

Here's how the inside turned out:


Hope you like these!  Please let me know if you have any questions about them.  (You can also use the links in the text above to view the products I used in my online store).

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. 

- Michelle

No comments: