Monday, March 6, 2023

Hello, Irresistible!

 Happy Monday!  Have you had a chance to check out the new Online Exclusives from Stampin' Up! yet?  I'm having fun with these.  Demonstrators were able to preorder some of the items last month, so I purchased the Hello Irresistible Suite (note: this suite is currently unavailable as a suite, this is because the Loose Frosted Dots are temporarily not available, but it looks like they will be restocked, and the rest of the items in the suite are available still individually) and the Basics Embossing Folders.  And, I have some cards to share that I've been creating with these, plus stayed tuned because I used the Suite to create my February SUper Friends swap card, and I'll be sharing those swaps soon, and I just created another card tonight with it that I will try to post soon as well!

Now, on to the cards!  The first is a birthday card I created:



For this card, I used a Soft Sea Foam base, then layered on a piece of Soft Succulent Fine Shimmer Paper, which I embossed using one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.  On top of that, I added a piece of the Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper.  The flowers and leaves are also cut out of the designer series paper using the coordinating dies from the Irresistible Blooms Bundle. I stamped the greeting on another piece of the designer series paper.   The sparkly lines and dots were cut with the Irresistible Blooms Dies from the Fine Shimmer Paper.  I finished the card with some of the Loose Frosted Dots (again, currently unavailable, but hopefully back in stock very soon!)  

We also used the Hello Irresistible Designer Series Paper for one of the make and take cards at a recent gathering of my SUper Friends demonstrator group.  (You can see the other card we made in this post, if you scroll down, it is near the bottom of the post.)  Rachel Tessman recently shared an idea with the Hello Irresistible Designer Paper that allows you to show off both sides of the paper as part of your card, and I though that was a wonderful way to use this and other 6 x 6 designer papers.  Here are the cards I made following Rachel's instructions (and I'm having so much fun with this idea, I do have some more cards in the works!):



Here are some closer views of a few of the cards:





You can see that I again used the Fine Shimmer Paper to layer in with the cards, and the Loose Frosted Dots to embellish.  The greetings are all from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set.

I also used the Irresistible Blooms stamps to finish the inside of the cards:



Hope you enjoyed these!  Please leave me a comment and let me know if you have any questions about these.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!


- Michelle

No comments: