Sunday, March 14, 2010

Going Green with I Dream of Stamping

Hello!!!  I'm still here . . . quiet this past week and possibly again this week because I'm trying frantically to finish up pages for Daniel's school's yearbook in my "free time."  In fact, I guess I must be in digital scrapbooking mode because for the current I Dream of Stamping challenge -- to make something using green -- I decided to use My Digital Studio to make some pages using some of my favorite photos of the boys from last St. Patrick's Day. 

Here are the pages I made:





I used the new textured cardstock in Garden Green as the base for both pages, and then had great fun using the new Sweet Pea digitial download along with the new Satin Ribbon digital downloads to dress up the pages a bit more!!! 

Well, I should probably get back to work on the yearbook pages!  Hope you will make something green and join the fun over at I Dream of Stamping

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leprechaun trap? How clever is that! I see that Daniel has his mother's creativity! Love the idea. Great looking pages!
Marlene Caravello