Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just Believe Cards

At a recent one of my hostess club's gatherings, we were doing the bleach technique with Decor Elements and t-shirts, and I created a couple cards for the ladies to make as well.  For one of those cards, I decided to have them try stamping with bleach.  And I thought the Just Believe set would be perfect for that.  See what you think:


Here's a slight variation of the card design, with a little Chocolate Chip Classic Ink direct to paper around one of the layers of Naturals Ivory card stock.
 


The bleach seems to lose some potency as it sits out.  The card on the right was stamped soon after I put the bleach on the paper towel we used to stamp from; the card on the left was one of the last I stamped, a couple hours after the first one.

These are clean and simple cards, but I think work well for a quick and elegant fall greeting or thank you note!  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle


No comments: