Monday, June 13, 2011

Strength and Hope Box

Here's a little box that I created a little while ago using papers and images from the Strength & Hope digital kit download for My Digital Studio. 





I printed the butterfly images and the designer paper from the kit on Whisper White Card Stock.   I love that Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from the purchase of this digital kit to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (and $2 from the purchase of each Strength & Hope stamp set as well!)  So, you can help make a difference when you purchase one or both of these!!!

The pattern for the box is the "Flower Cube" pattern designed by Adela Rossol.  I found it on Paper Craft Planet in the 3D Tuesday Challenge Group back in February, and when I saw the amazing samples, knew I had to make one of my own.  You can see Adela's beautiful samples and find the link to her template here.

The box lid is made from Marina Mist Card Stock.  I ran it partially through the Big Shot in my Tulip Frame Embossing Folder to emboss just the edge of the section of the lid. 

I added Pearls all over to dress it up, plus some Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon. 

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this neat little box, Michelle! You are so good at using MDS for some of your ideas. Thank you for sharing a 3D version with me! My club members love it!!! Marlene Caravello