Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Fun at the Farm

Today, I was able to head to a local farm with my almost 7-year-old and his class, and we had a wonderful time.  We had fun walking through the garden and having a tasting picnic, where we had freshly picked arugula, pomegranate seeds, carrots, tomatoes, nasturtium, and apples.  Then, we were off to see the farm animals -- sheep, pigs, cows, and chickens -- even got to see some adorable piglets and chicks.  It had rained in the morning, but it was perfectly sunny for our walk around the farm.  The highlight for the kids was choosing pumpkins to take home.  Perfect fall fun!  Here are some photos from our adventure:








I also have a card to share with you that kind of goes along with our day of fall fun at the farm.  It's a variation on the cards I posted yesterday.  I decided to try the same layout as before, just substituting Crumb Cake card stock in place of Whisper White for the base and layer.  Here's how that turned out:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: