Monday, September 8, 2014

Seriously Amazing (Part 2 - Cards)

Yesterday, I showed you the special goody bags I created with August's Seriously Amazing Paper Pumpkin kit.  Today, I have a bunch of Seriously Amazing cards to share with you! 
 
First up is a card made following the instructions that came with the kit (well, except for the greeting, which I stamped with Strawberry Slush ink instead of the Hello Honey that came in the kit):
 
 

For the next card, I added a few flowers and leaves, created with the Itty Bitty Accents flower punch, out of extra circles included in the kit:


For the next few cards, I decided to add punched flowers, some Strawberry Slush card stock behind the die cut words, and on the bottom two, did some stamping with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set:




On this Thanks card, I used a Strawberry Slush card base, and strung some of the circles on some of the linen thread included with the Paper Pumpkin kit (inspired by this card I saw on Pinterest):


I was also inspired by this card, to save one of the 8 die cut pieces that came in the kit to use as a stencil.
 

Here are the two cards I created with my stencil (so far):




I stuck with the colors from the kit for these, but think it will be fun to try out some other colors as well, and even do multi-color sponging, as in the card that inspired me!

If you can believe it, I still have more cards to show you!  This kit came with so many great pieces!!!  So, stay tuned for one more post with creations from the Seriously Amazing kit!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

P.S.  Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet?  Don't miss out on the fun!  Head over here to my Paper Pumpkin website to learn more about these great monthly kits and sign up!  (Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included)). 

P.P.S.  Want to see more alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin kits?  Be sure to visit my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board!

No comments: