Monday, January 4, 2016

Another Thank You with Botanical Blooms

Here is another card that came out of my first stamping session of the new year, well sort of . . . the "thank you" from Another Thank You had been embossed on the watercolor paper some time ago, and then had the Night of Navy ink watercolor wash applied and had been attached to a card base sometime this fall.  Then, it had been sitting around for a while waiting for just the right finishing touch.  Well, once I started playing with the Botanical Builder Framelits, I knew what I wanted for that finishing touch.  

So, without further ado, here is how my finished card turned out:




The largest petals are cut out of Calypso Coral, while the rest of the petals and leaf are from some paper I'd dyed for a rainbow journal project a couple years back (more about that project here).  The flower center is one of the new It's My Party Enamel Accents.

The Botanical Blooms Bundle and It's My Party Enamel Accents will be available to order tomorrow, along with the rest of the fabulous new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration goodies!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: