Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine Hero Card

Hi!  Today I have one of the cards from this Friday's Valentine's class to share with you.  



I drew inspiration for this card from a sample on page 49 of the Occasions Catalog, changing some colors and shapes to suit my purposes!  The stamps on this card are from the Everyday Hero set, and it is so fun to use to create your own hero and comic-book like scene.  I used Watercolor Paper and Watercolor Pencils for to create my heart-framed super hero.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Everyday Hero set
Ink:  Archival Black, Real Red, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Whisper White (thick), Basic Black, and Watercolor Paper
Accessories:  Sweet and Sassy Framelits, Duet Banner Punch, Watercolor Pencils, Metallics Sequin Assortment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: