Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tote-ally Awesome Opportunity

Preparations are underway here (i.e. my paper cutter is getting a great work out!!!) for the World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza this Saturday, October 2nd -- I hope you'll join me for it if you are in the San Jose area!  If you haven't checked out the projects for it yet, please click here to see them.

Have you heard about the Tote-ally Awesome Opportunity Stampin' Up! is offering now through October 18th?  Get this fabulous craft tote FREE when you join Stampin’ Up! Start your own business, get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, and get this gorgeous tote, when you purchase the Starter Kit for only $175 us (it’s valued at over $300 us)! Why don’t you give it a try? Leave me a comment or contact me for more details. 


Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: