Saturday, September 25, 2010

World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza -- Final Sneak Peek -- Monogram Charm Ornaments

Here's the final sneak peek at projects for my upcoming World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza.  This one was inspired by a project by Dustin Nakamura -- however, again, I am embarassed to admit I have only a clipping from the publication-- I think it was the 'Tis the Season Idea Book published by Northridge Media a year or so ago.

Here's my version:



My favorite part of this project is the snowflake charm on the ornament with my little guys' photos and the year on the back!  In preparing for this project, I also had an excuse to create some mini photo collages in digital studio and finally print off some photos to finish off the boys' Scrapbook in a Tin Christmas albums.  The boys are pretty excited about that, but hopefully we can wait until after the Extravaganza next Saturday to finish those up! 

By the way, there's a new page on my blog with registration information for the Extravaganza -- be sure to check it out and call or email me to register for the projects you want to make before this Weds., September 29th! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: