Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

Hi, everyone!  Just a quick post today.   This card is a birthday card I made using one of Becky Fleck's 
CardMaps from June 2011:


   

The card base is So Saffron, with a layer of Whisper White on top of that.  The strips of paper are various designer series paper scraps from my stash, along with an embossed piece of Regal Rose and Certainly Celery.  The little flowers are also punches from my scrap pile.  The sentiment is from a favorite Sale-a-Bration set from long ago as well.

The butterfly is stamped using an image from the Papillon Potpourri set, and cut out with the coordinating Elegant Butterfly Punch.  I stamped the butterfly in Chocolate Chip, then gently sponged on So Saffron and Regal Rose.  I added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels for some sparkle.  Here's a close up:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: