Monday, August 22, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Apple Tree Thank You

Happy Monday!  Hope your week is off to a great start.  In case you hadn't noticed, I'm really enjoying the Thoughtful Branches Bundle available this month (or while supplies last!).  Today I have a thank you card I created with the bundle to share with you. For this card, I decided to create a little apple tree scene:




I cut the Whisper White piece for the tree using one of the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, and used another to create the shape for the greeting.  The background layer is embossed with the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

I added a bit of Gold Metallic Thread behind the greeting.  In addition to the two leaves stamped and cut with pieces from the Thoughtful Branches Bundle, I cut the little butterfly with a die from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlets, and added a heart from the new Metallic Enamel Shapes to the butterfly center:



If you haven't gotten your Thoughtful Branches Bundle yet, be sure to click here to head over to my online store soon to get yours before they are gone!  



Also, if you have Bonus Days Coupons from last month, be sure to redeem those before August 31st!
 



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!

Michelle

No comments: