Thursday, September 8, 2016

Paisleys and Posies Watercolor Cards

While I had my Paisleys and Posies set out to create one of the make and takes for my Holiday Catalog Open House this Sunday, I came across some watercolor pieces that had been on my desk for a while, and decided to finish them off into some cards.  Here's how they turned out:


The "hello lovely' on this card is from the Hello Lovely Project Life Accessory Pack (love that these come with stamps now, too!).


The "thanks" on this one is from the Crazy About You stamp set.  Here's a closer view of the watercolor and stamped paisleys:



I used Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay for the stamping on these.  I believe the other color in the watercolor pieces on these first two cards is Calypso Coral.

For this card, the colors are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, and Old Olive:


The "hello" is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.

Hope these cards brightened your day!  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: