Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My SUper Friends' January Swap Cards

While going through photos, I realized that I hadn't shown you the amazing projects from the January SUperFriends swap yet!  Didn't want you to miss out on seeing these beauties, so here they are:

From Agnes, a Half-Cut Card using the Take It to Heart (with Poppin' Pastels technique), Bordering on Romance, and Outlined Occasions stamp sets:  




From Renate (you can also check out her brand new blog here), using Mixed Bunch and lots of wonderful punched details:


From Carla, using the I {Love}  Love Wheel:


And, from our special guest Mabel: 



Aren't these all wonderful?!  I have more swap cards from the February swap to show you tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

- Michelle

P.S.  I'd love to have you join my group of SUper Friends!  And, joining during Sale-a-Bration is fabulous!  The Stampin' Up! starter kit is only $125 right now, plus you will get a free paper pack or digital download every month for the rest of the year!!!  For more information or to sign up, please click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More fun cards! TFS all these great ideas, Michelle! Marlene Caravello