Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Calendar Page and New My Digital Studio Downloads!

Hi!  It's Tuesday, which means there are new digital downloads for My Digital Studio, and there are some really cool ones this week!  I especially love the images in the Adventure Awaits set, and think the Earth Laughs template is really beautiful!  Plus, there's a fun new hexagon-shaped digital punch!  There are some great downloads for celebrating the graduates in your life as well.   Be sure to check out all the great new downloads by clicking here to go to my online store.

I actually have another of my calendar pages to share with you today.  Again, I kept this very simple -- just started with the Year to Remember 2012 Calendar Template, added my photos, the flag punch, and the stamp for the month:

 
I just love how easy it is to create projects in My Digital Studio!  If you haven't tried it out yet, you can still get started with a free 30-day trial -- just head over to my online store, add the My Digital Studio Express free trial to your bag, then download it, and start creating amazing projects right away! 


Thanks for visiting my blog!


- Michelle

No comments: