Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Digital Tuesday

Greetings!  It is Digital Download Day over at Stampin' Up!, and there are some great new releases today from the Retro Fresh This and That line.  Click here to see them!  The deals of the week are also up in the store here.

Since it is Digital Download Day, I thought I would share a relatively recent digital project I created -- my Christmas cards!  Inspired by my awesome friend Jana, I decided to create a 5x7" postcard-style card, with a photo on the front, and more photos plus our annual update on the back.  Because the coughs, colds, etc... that have been going around hit different members of our family at different times in what seemed like most of November and December, we weren't able to find a good time to go in for our traditional family photos. However, fortunately, I had a really cute picture of the boys from a trip we took to Southern California for my cousin's wedding, and that became my main picture for the card front.  My Digital Studio made it so fun and easy to create these, and I had them printed through Stampin' Up!'s print service, which was easy, and I think the printed versions turned out great, too!

Anyway, here's a digital version of the card:





If you haven't tried My Digital Studio yet, I encourage you to check it out -- you can even do a free 30-day trial!  And, if you already have it, hope you are finding time to create with it -- cards, invitations, calendars, photo books, and so much more!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: