Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stepped Up Sweet Sayings Card and Stampin' Up! Weekly News

Here's a second card from my Valentine's class this weekend . . . a stepped up version of one of the samples from the "A Whole Lot of Love" products, which are available now through January 27th (or while supplies last).  

For this card, I stamped the images from the Follow My Heart stamp set in Pool Party and Real Red onto a Sweet Sayings card base, as in Stampin' Up!'s sample.  Then, I added a piece of Pool Party Baker's Twine around the top of the card, and tied it in a bow.  I also added a pennant, stamped with the pennant image from the Follow My Heart set, and punched out with a Banner Punch (which will be available as one of the free products you can choose during Sale-a-Bration, coming January 28th!).  




I stamped the back of the card with this great image from the Love You More stamp set:


Now, on to this week's Stampin' Up! news -- short and sweet: here's a link to this week's deals and to this week's digital downloads.  I especially like the Travel & Explore download -- lots of fun possibilities with that!  What are your favorites?

- Michelle  

No comments: