Thursday, August 13, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin: Thanks a Latte!

Hi Everyone!  I'm getting settled back in after our family vacation to Washington, D.C.  We had so much fun visiting the sites in the Capitol with the boys.  Hard to say what was the favorite place we visited, since everything was impressive, but I think the boys favorite museum was definitely the Smithsonian Natural History Museum.  The exhibit with the Hope Diamond and other rocks is so amazing and fabulous, and the boys enjoyed seeing the animal and fossil exhibits there as well.  

I did manage to get some posts scheduled and up while I was away, but this is the first chance I've had to pop in since we've been back.  Thought I'd share with you my creations from the July Paper Pumpkin kit:  Thanks a Latte.  I didn't deviate too much from the kit's instructions in making my cards:








I had so much fun making these and have been seeing so many fun alternative ideas on Pinterest (you can check out my Pinterest board for this kit by clicking here, if you'd like).  I actually ordered a couple of the refill kits so I can make some more of these and possibly have a class with this kit.

If you'd like to join in on the Paper Pumpkin fun, be sure to click here to learn more or sign up!   Subscribers can purchase past kits -- you can see what's currently available here (some are retiring soon, so be sure to get your favorites before it's too late!).

Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: