Friday, March 25, 2011

. . . and one more . . .

My SUper Friends team had a swap this past Monday, and I needed to come up with a fun and great card fast.  Well, I had some partially completed cards sitting on my desk and realized that what they needed to finish them off were some of the Petal Pizzazz/Fun Flower/Sew Suite Fabric brad flowers (featured in my last couple posts) that also happened to be sitting on my desk! 

Here's how the swaps turned out (each card is just a little bit different, even though the basic ingredients are the same):





The cards are each made with a Melon Mambo Card Stock base.  I created the designer paper layers in My Digital Studio using one of the fabulous papers from the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper, and then printed that out on my home printer on Whisper White Card Stock.  I added some Basic Jewels Pearls in the flower centers. 

The sentiment is from the A Good Egg stamp set, and was stamped in Wild Wasabi on Whisper White card stock.  I punched it out using the Modern Label Punch, then sponged the edges with Melon Mambo. 

I'm really happy with how these turned out!  Hope you find them inspiring, too!

Thanks for stopping by.

- Michelle

P.S.  SUper Friends is my downline group -- I'd love to have you join us if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator!  To become a demonstrator in my group, please email me for more information (using the link in the sidebar) or visit this page of my website for more information. 



4 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Love how this turned out. Are you going to share the cards made by all your downline too??

Beate said...

Beautiful big flower and card.
Hugs and smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love the flowrs with the pretty jumbo brads. :o)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and very Springy, Michelle! Great job! Marlene Caravello