Thursday, November 19, 2015

Blissful Bouquet of Cards -- October Paper Pumpkin

Happy Thursday!  I'm looking forward to making the November kit at my Paper Pumpkin Power Hour tomorrow (hope you'll join me for some crafting fun if you're in the area!)  So, I guess this is a little bit of a throwback to last month's Paper Pumpkin kit -- the Blissful Bouquet of cards.  I had so much fun making these, and I think the stamps in this kit may be one of my favorite Paper Pumpkin sets!  I actually made a whole other set of thank you notes with the stamps and a retired banner kit, but can't find the photos of those right now . . . if I can, will share those soon, too.

Anyway, for these, I mostly followed the instructions that came in the kit, with just a few variations:










The kit made 3 each of the three styles (just didn't show you the other two I made of the last design because they looked pretty identical).  There were leftover supplies, and I used those with Sahara Sand card stock bases to create these additional cards:




I still have more gold foil stickers left and Vanilla twine to use on other projects!  Gotta love Paper Pumpkin!

If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle 

No comments: