Friday, November 27, 2015

Post-Thanksgiving Goodies!

Hi, everyone!  Although we've been decorating our house for Christmas today, I'm not quite ready to switch to sharing Christmas projects on my blog, so thought I'd pop in and share some gorgeous handmade Thanksgiving cards I received from friends.

This one is by Marlene Caravello, and I love how she stamped the fall image from Happy Scenes onto the leaf die cut and colored it.  The Hardwood background looks wonderful, too:


And, here is a card by Judy-Ann Rosti, who also used the fall image from Happy Scenes, but with a die cut window from the Hearth & Home Framelits, and the grateful from the Seasonal Frame Thinlets:



As a bonus, I've finally taken photos of the beautiful handmade birthday cards I received for my birthday (last month!) and wanted to share those with you.  So, here goes:










Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  Don't forget to head over to the Online Extravaganza in my Stampin' Up! store and check out the deals there!

- Michelle

No comments: