Thursday, March 10, 2016

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

I love sending out birthday cards, but decided I need a better way to stay on top of it (Facebook is great for reminding me, but not everyone on my list is on there and even if they are, sometimes . . . okay, usually I don't really notice a birthday until I get the reminder on the actual day, and I'd really rather not keep sending belated birthday cards!)  So, I decided it was time to order and create a Perpetual Birthday Calendar!!  Here's how mine turned out -- a picture as I'm almost finished decorating each month's pages (couldn't resist adding glitter!!!):



And, here are photos of the pages I made for each month:






As you can tell, I went crazy stamping and decorating!  Too much fun!!!  Want to create your own?  You can order your kit in my online store here.  And, don't forget to order the stamp set to go with it (so versatile, you'll be using it to create birthday cards and more, long after you've finished your calendar!)

Also, speaking of birthdays -- Paper Pumpkin turns 3 years old this month, and you don't want to miss out on the special box and kit to celebrate that!  Today's the last day to sign up -- so, if you aren't already a subscriber, what are you waiting for?  Visit my Paper Pumpkin page here and sign up today!

Plus, this Sunday is my Bringing Birthdays Back Card Class!  There are still a couple spaces left if you'd like to join the fun!!!  You can find more info about it here.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: