Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Polka Dots, Banners, and Flowers, Oh My!

Just a quick share today -- this is another card from my CASE the Catalog Class coming up this Friday:


The card this is based on a card on page 12 in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  I simply changed the color of the card from Calypso Coral to Pool Party.  I love the simple elegance of this design. 

Can you believe I actually stitched this card with my sewing machine?!  I've been working on cleaning my crafting space, and one of the big changes I made was cleaning everything out of the way of my sewing machine so I can use it!  I'm so happy about that!

While we're on the topic of page 12 of the Idea Book -- did you notice the beautiful flowers there?  That was one of the first things that caught my eye when I first saw the Idea Book.  And, those flowers are definitely on my list of things to CASE (i.e., Copy & Share Everything)!!!  The flowers are made with different pieces punched from the Blossom Petals Builder Punch -- I love how versatile that punch is -- a definite must-have for anyone who loves punch art!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat card and idea to case the catalog/idea book. I never thought of doing that for a class. You are so clever! Marlene Caravello